Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Layouts, layouts and more layouts!!

So this past weekend was so much fun with all the beautiful inspiration for International Scrapbook Weekend. I had anticipated getting a lot more work done than I did, but I was happy I got some done. I have been focusing more on YouTube and I will have more process videos coming up. The response to my video for Clique Kits hop was wonderful and I thank you all for taking the time to watch. If you aren't a subbie here's my latest video.






Here is the work I did over the weekend for the Hip Kit challenges. There were so many challenges and I truly wanted to do them all, but just did not have the time. 







I hope that you all had a great iNSD. I will be working on a few more challenges and for those that follow me on instagram I am finally unblocked and will be redoing my giveaway with some added prizes.

xx Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment