Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Guest Designer for Spiegel Mom's Scraps

Hey guys!! I am super excited to announce that I am gust designing this month for SpiegelMoms Scraps. You can check out my full layout, blog post and process video here. I had so much fun with this layout. I took Wilna Furstenberg's Spring class and improvised with the mixed media supplies I had on hand.



I will be having a giveaway up on the blog at some point today. I have 3 sick little girls, so you can imagine what life has been like here. I hope you are all having a fantastic week and that you are well.

xx

Tiffani

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for being my special guest this month~~ you're layouts are amazing and so are YOU!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: interior designer london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information! So useful. I have also read an article on the same subject here, with some good points too https://cgifurniture.com/furniture-cgi-one-3d-models-for-many-images/

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let's not forget that children need play space in their rooms. Many loft beds offer tents and slides for younger children to provide both storage and fun, imaginative play. triple twin bunk bed

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to get your back is to take a look at the bed. The first thing you should do is to get a mattress that is comfortable and firm. The compelling factor is the amount of weight you have. Kenworth mattress

    ReplyDelete